All-in-One in Two Flavors.
A Flexible Containment System That's Greater Than the Sum of Its Parts...and its parts are pretty amazing.
- Unique passive-to-passive design
- OEB 5 Compliant
- Medical-grade plastic
- FDA-approved seal material
- Matching stainless steel version
- Clamps 2 to 10 inch ferrules
- Safe, non-detachable connections
- Low-cost fastener for everywhere
- Intuitive "cable-tie" technology
- Install tool for consistent clamp force
- Sizes from 0.5 to 100 liters
- Dual-liner construction
- Powder, granule or tablet handling
- Pharma cleaned & sealed option
- Optional pre-sterilization available
Endless SolutionsHigh Containment in a Box
- Eliminates cleaning
- Eliminates contamination risk
- Improves operator safety
- Improves process flexibility
- Integrates with existing systems
- Lowers containment costs
- Shrinks warehouse footprint
- Reduces environmental impact
Our FIBC High Containment Systems Fit Right In Where It Matters Most
Whether you're looking to lower costs, decrease process times, eliminate cleaning rituals, or improve worker and workplace safety, these rugged, convenient and inexpensive alternatives to traditional IBCs and more expensive high containment valves will surely put a smile on the face of everyone involved.
Single-use Containment Products
We've Got Your High Containment Needs, All Lined Up
Our precision lifters will help position your products to rise above the others.View Lift Systems
The Containment Challenge
Achieving the desired containment of products during manufacturing requires a careful combination of well-engineered equipment, expert process design, simplification of operations, and access to real-time feedback on existing procedures.
Customers in the food, pharmaceutical, biotech, nutraceuticals and cosmetics industries typically struggle with problems like: powder loss, segregation and dusting, validation of clean-in-place (CIP) efforts, and the basic ergonomics associated with routine operations and ongoing maintenance.
Fortunately, SERVOLiFT has the products, expertise and experience to tackle the toughest containment challenges.
Our Innovative Solutions
Whether you need airtight delivery of foods or excipients, or very high containment for potent or dangerous compounds, SERVOLiFT can help you engineer the perfect solution to your transfer, sampling and production requirements.
SERVOLiFT builds it's basic, medium and high-containment solutions using the world's finest split valves, funnels, compensators, flanges, custom piping and IBCs.
Our in-house containment experts can help your company develop cost-effective transfer and handling systems that utilize the latest innovative techniques and help you protect the health and safety of factory workers and customers alike.