The compact APORT process valve, with its integrated stainless steel AVAX valve, makes convenient and efficient high containment solutions a reality.Teaming the APORT with the low cost ACUBE single-use, flexible... Read more
Single-use Compatible Vacuum/Pressure Valve for High Containment - Active/Manual
The compact APORT process valve, with its integrated stainless steel AVAX valve, makes convenient and efficient high containment solutions a reality.Teaming
the APORT with the low cost ACUBE single-use, flexible containment system for packaging, storage or transfer provides higher containment, improved
efficiency, and greater worker safety when handling potent products and ingredients.
The ACUBE FIBC uses the single-use version of the AVAX high containment valve for simple and quick “passive to passive” docking with the APORT. The APORT includes the complementary stainless steel version of the passive AVAX containment valve. The robust APORT process valve can be used for reaching and exceeding OEB5 levels, even in the most demanding environments including explosive, corrosive, vacuum, pressure. and shock resistant.
Combining APORT and the ACUBE FIBC containment system, you can now seamlessly incorporate single-use, OEB5 containment with your existing infrastructure. Matching UN-certified boxes for hazardous goods transport, isolator support frames, and rolling trolleys enable endless options for enhancing your charging and discharging processes as well as packaging, handling, storage and transfer.
Currently, APORT options include:
- Clean in Place / Sterilize in Place Nozzles
- Suction Port for Vacuum Sweeping
- Cost-effective, high containment
- Meets OEB 5 requirements (STTW ≤ 1 μg/m3)
- Passive to passive design for intuitive, secure handling
- Contains passive AVAX stainless steel valve
- Works with AVAX single-use valves
- Works with ACUBE FIBC containment system
- Inflatable sealing technology
- CIP & SIP is available
- ATEX Compliant
- FDA-approved seal material
- Vacuum / Pressure rated up to 20 bars
- Cooled or heated valve housings
- Temperature-resistant: -20°C to 280°C