Mobile Ergonomic Drum Handler
To date Servolift has manufactured over 1300 Ergonomic Mobile Drum Lifter machines, making it the most widely used mobile ergonomic drum handler in the world. The design may seem unusual, however, it operates with great finesse, affording even the smallest operators stress free handling of drums up to 660 lbs. Almost every machine we have built since 1976 is still in operation.
In Addition to easy handling the unit allow has some key features: the arms collapse to a height of only 67" while lifting a drum all the way to 132", the system can place a drum into a drum/funnel holder (nest), such as over a tablet press allowing this one lifter to service multiple discharge points.
Typical Applications (loading):
- Tablet Presses
- Weigh-off / dispensary drum emptying
- Mixing tanks
- Reactors/Compounding Tanks
- Lifting Capacity to 660 lbs
- Battery Power, Pneumatic or Plug in Electric
- Manual push or Powered Drive
- Rotating base (slewing / pivoting)
- Lifting Heights to 132' (higher on request)
- Overhang (reach) to 27"
- Clamping of any drum type (fiber, plastic or steel)
- Explosion proof for all classes and divisions
- Full Washdown
- Stainless Steel 304 or 316L
- Any level of finish
- 100% customizable for any possible application!
- Optional Load Cells can be installed into the arm system
Model SLN 75 is a miniature unit of the SL 75 and SL 150 units.
Model SLD 150 has a rotatable base for operations in tight areas (can work like a stationary unit).
Model SLF 150 has a powered self propulsion system.
Model SLN 75 designates 330 lbs capacity and the 150 550 lbs. Optionally we can offer 660 lbs capacity.