Drum Handler - Mobile
The Servolift Side Clamping Drum Handling System is a useful tool when handling various types of heavy drums that need moving or discharging. The system works by powered clamping the drums at their sides. Clamps are provided for your specific drum type or we can provide a universal clamp to work with fiber, plastic or steel drums. As with all Servolift equipment, the machine is cGMP, highest quality and will be customized to meet your particular application.
Typical Applications (loading):
- Mixing Tanks
- Weigh-off / dispensary drum emptying
- Reactors/Compounding Tanks
- Design Capabilities:
- Lifting Capacity to 2,000 lbs
- Battery Power, Pneumatic or Plug in Electric
- Manual push or Powered Drive
- Lifting Heights to 216" (higher on request)
- Overhang (reach) to 72"
- Clamping of any drum type (fiber, plastic or steel)
- Explosion proof for all classes and divisions
- Full wash down
- Stainless Steel 304 or 316L
- Any level of finish
- Load Cells can be installed into the arm system
- 100% customizable for any possible application!