Modern and new product forms are becoming more important in the solids processing aspects of many industries. At the same time the demands for improved basic materials and formulations are... Read more
Fluid Bed Dryer CAP 25 - CAP 1800
Modern and new product forms are becoming more important in the solids processing aspects of many industries. At the same time the demands for improved basic materials and formulations are rising.
When compared with other methods, the processes of heat and mass transfer found in fluid bed processing make the drying process considerably faster. Also the high drying speed, excellent mixing quality and individualised particles allow a specific alteration of the product’s fine structure. Spray granulation or coating processes can be carried out with either Top- or Bottom-Spray locations to transform an active substance into the required product form.
Servolift offers equipment for every aspect of CAP fluid bed processing, including granulating liquid tanks, cleaning stations, wet and dry granule milling, lifting columns and vacuum conveying systems. All equipment components can be integrated into the overall system control.
Fluid Bed Dryer CAP 25 - CAP 1800 at a glance:
- Safety: pressure-shock resistant design, using proofed safety concepts,
- Flexibility: individual systems for inlet and exhaust air, air conditioning,
- cGMP conforming: closed feeding and discharging systems for contained dust free processing,
- Cleanability: comprehensive cleaning concepts from WIP to CIP,
- Effective: optimised air flow using special air distributor plates,
- Reproducible: Top-Spray- / Bottom-Spray-processes, Wurster coating,
- Future proof: designed for retrofitting of process components when needed,
- Competent Controls: control systems to suit your needs,
- Qualification: pharmaceutical industry conforming qualification services, according to GAMP 4.
Drying, granulation, coating. In all areas of solid-modern industry and new product forms gain considerably in importance. Parallel growing demands for improved raw materials and formulations with improved functional properties. Compared to other methods to accelerate the effective heat and mass transfer processes in the fluidized bed drying process considerably. Beyond that the high drying speed, excellent quality of mixing and separating the particles have a specific change in the physical properties of the product. This allows processes or spray granulation coating process in top or bottom spray perform in order to convict a drug into the desired form.