The CO.RA/Servolift Double-V dosing valve system is a revolutionary product that replaces all other feeding technologies on the market today.The system can be set up for either Loss-in-Weight or Gain-in-
Weight feeding, and can handle both powders and granules.
The unit can dose directly out of a product container or hopper, and eliminates traditional feeder flaws such as residual product waste and product re-working (degradation and segregation).
Can you currently disassemble, clean, and reassemble your dosing system in 15 minutes? If not then the Double-V might be your solution.Anatomy of Valve
- The CO.RA/Servolift Double-V dosing valve is a combination butterfly valve and rotary valve which allows for both bulk and dribble feeding.
- With sizes ranging from 6” to 10” any flow rate can be achieved.
- Double-V valve Controls can be customized to suit every individual process requirement.
Materials of Construction
- 316L Stainless Steel - High mirror polish 0.05 Ra micron
- 304 Stainless Steel - non product contact parts
- Anodized Aluminum Actuators
- Platinum cured silicone seal (FDA CFR 177.2600)
- Most GMP feeder on the market
- Lightest Weight & Lowest Profile of any feeder on the market
- No tools required to assemble or disassemble
- Least product contact surfaces of any feeder system